Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Pictures - Take 1

I decided to set up my own scene and attempt to take holiday photos of the babies at home! Here are a few! I got a little carried away. I ended up taking over 150 pictures! Ooops! :)



Bella hated the Rudolph nose! haha!



Pappy was teasing Bella with M&M's!











Bella loved eating the candy cane stick. When I took it away from her she cried!













Who would have known that her happiest pictures are when she took her shoes off... it doesn't take much to make her happy that's for sure!!!

















Bella supporting her favorite football team by wearing her Steeler Christmas hat. She even shared the hat with cousin Owen for some pics!







My favorite Santa and Rudolph around!









Love this pic of them looking at each other!!! Sooo cute!












My little baby girl is getting so big already!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment